Oracle Corporation provides the following value-added services:
Oracle Support consists of the following:
- Software Updates (Maintenance) - Get Oracle updates (new product versions), patches and patch-sets.
- Support - includes access to Metalink for logging Service Requests (SR's - previously called TAR's).
- Value-Added Services (separately priced) - Health checks, Operational Readiness Assessments, Security Assessments, etc.
For info on how to engage with Oracle Support, see Oracle Support.
Oracle University provides instructor-led training (ILT) courses presented by Oracle staff as well as web-based CBT courses. They also provide an Oracle Certification Program to help technical resources to demonstrate their skill level.
Companies can hire Oracle consultants to compliment their own staff to implement new projects or maintain existing solutions.
Oracle On Demand (Hosting)
Oracle can host a customer's solution:
- in their data center (@Oracle)
- in the customer's data center (@Customer)
- at a 3rd party certified hosting provider (@Partner).
Financing and leasing offerings to assist customers in paying for software over a period of time.